Is Invisalign Right for Me?
Is Invisalign right for you? There are lots of reasons the answer may be “yes.”
Why Should You Use Invisalign?
Invisalign offers a number of advantages for patients today.
- Invisible: Invisalign is clear, which makes it a virtually invisible teeth-straightening system.
- Fast: It’s a fast track to getting the smile you want because you have weekly or biweekly aligner changes.
- Clinical Results: Invisalign is clinically proven to work. The SmartTrack® material and the SmartForce® features are proven to give you better control of teeth straightening.
- Perfect Fit: Invisalign offers a perfect fit, and it’s super easy to take in and out of your mouth.
- Flexible: Invisalign can help with a wide variety of dental problems, including overbite, underbite, crossbite, crowded teeth, gaps between teeth, and more.
- Comfortable: Invisalign is, by far, the most comfortable way to straighten your teeth. No metal brackets or wires used—only flexible plastic aligners.
- Convenient: Invisalign can fit into any lifestyle. You need to come into Feldman Orthodontics only once every six weeks for your quick check-up.
The Process—How Are Results Tracked?
The Invisalign process is smooth and easy, from your first consultation to your final checkup.
- First Consultation: During your first consultation, you’ll discuss your treatment goals with Dr. Feldman and have an exam to determine whether Invisalign is right for you.
- Your Treatment Plan: At Feldman Orthodontics, we use a high-tech digital scanner to get perfect, three-dimensional images of your mouth. This allows Dr. Feldman to create the most customized treatment plan possible. You’ll even get to see projections of what your smile will look like after treatment.
- Your Aligners: Your Invisalign aligners are made from Invisalign’s own SmartTrack material. This flexible but super-strong material makes comfortable and perfectly fitted aligners. You’ll wear your aligners 20–22 hours daily. Remove them only to do your regular oral hygiene and to eat.
- Making Progress: You’ll change aligners out every two weeks (or every week if you’re on the fast track.) With each fresh aligner set, you’ll see more progress. You’ll come in for checkups so Dr. Feldman can monitor your straightening every six weeks.
- Maintaining Your Smile: To maintain your great results in the best way possible, consider a Vivera® retainer. These retainers are made from the same material as the aligners, and they’re designed especially to help you maintain results long term.
How Long Is Invisalign Used?
It depends on your specific case, but most patients wear Invisalign for 12–18 months in total.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Invisalign cost varies according to your specific treatment plan. The total length of treatment and the number of aligners needed in total can vary from one patient to another, so talk to Dr. Feldman about your needs and how much it’s likely to cost. Feldman Orthodontics offers a variety of payment options and payment plans to help you get a straight and beautiful smile through Invisalign treatment.